Model-Craft UK's first Combat Decals CD-72-001 release with a selection of 1/72 Shorts Tucano markings:
- ZF408 RAF Central Flying School, RAF Cranwell, 1994.
- PP-ZTC Embraer built Aircraft built to RAF specification, 1986.
- ZF135 first UK built aircraft, A&AEE Boscombe Down, 1988.
- ZF145 of RAF No.7 Flying Training School, RAF Church Fenton.
- T.51 '817' Kenyan Air Force, 1990.
- G-14-007 UK test registration development aircraft, 1986.
- T.51 '819' Kenyan Air Force, 1990.
- T52 'KAK112' Kuwaiti Air Force, 1993
Materials: Silk screen decals