Shipping, Returns & COVID-19
We can ship to most addresses in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to certain destinations. We will usually despatch your order one working day after receiving it.
When you place an order, we calculate the shipping cost based on the weight and the shipping options you choose. We offer four shipping options online - DHL eCommerce (Packet Plus mail) and Singapore Post (Registered Airmail, Speedpost Standard and Speedpost Express). All our post shipments are registered to allow tracing where possible.
- DHL eCommerce Packet Plus is a registered mail method. The international shipment is done by the DHL network, and the final delivery by the local postal service. Transit takes between 7-18 working days. It is limited to 2 kg shipping weight. Online tracking is available, but sometimes slow to update for the final delivery stage.
- Singapore Post Registered Mail is delivered through the International Postal Union network. Transit takes between 7-18 working days. It is limited to 2 kg shipping weight. Online tracking is available to the point of departure from Singapore and in some countries after that.
- Speedpost Priority is delivered by either local postal service or their courier partners. Transit takes between 7-18 working days. It is limited to 20 kg shipping weight. Online tracking is available.
- Speedpost Express is delivered by either local postal service or their courier partners. Transit takes between 3-7 working days. It is limited to 20 kg shipping weight. Online tracking is available.
- Speedpost Economy is delivered by either local postal service or their courier partners. Transit takes between 3-15 working weeks. It is limited to 20 kg shipping weight. Online tracking is available.
Once your order has been despatched you will receive and email with the trace number and a website address for tracking the shipment. If you do not receive this please check your "spam" or "junk mail" folder in case your email program has rejected the message.
We can offer other shipping options such as DHL Express Courier or FedEx. If you wish to use these, please contact us directly with your order and we will arrange a quotation.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next ten grams.
COVID-19 has lead to a number of impacts on worldwide deliveries. Where we are aware countries are under Temporary Mail Suspension, we have disabled our mail service calculations.
- DHL eCommerce is operating to most destinations, with some reduction in service depending on local restrictions. The final delivery is done by local mail services. We are seeing some delays in processing inbound international shipments, notably Australia which is taking 5-6 weeks.
- Singapore Post have resumed most services. We see delays in many countries due to slower inward parcel clearing.
- Speedpost has resumed some air services, but with higher pricing. Surface shipment is available to some destinations, this will take 6-18 weeks depending on destination.
- Express services are running through DHL and Fedex. We have not yet added rates for these services so please contact us directly for them.
Please check the status of your local mail network before ordering. Some countries have modified 'signed-for' delivery protocols.
Insurance is available at a 3% surcharge - please contact us before placing your order or before we ship to arrange this.
Free shipping is available for all destinations based on a minimum order. Check out our news pages and newsletter for the latest offers.
Customs, Duty and Import Clearance
To comply with the law your package will include a label on the outside stating the contents and value. We will not make false declarations.
Some countries may apply charges on imported products including taxes, customs fees, duties or clearance fees. These are an expense you will have to pay and we suggest you familiarise yourself with your local requirements prior to placing the order.
We are VAT registered in the UK, and the necessary declarations for clearance will be be done by our logistics partners.
Cancelling or Modifying Orders
Up until we have despatched your order, you are welcome to contact us to cancel or modify your order. We pride ourselves on fast despatch so please contact us promptly with any changes.
Any price difference in your favour will be refunded to you, and we will contact you for payment of any any price difference in our favour.
You may return any incorrect or defective item for replacement or refund at our discretion.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail with instructions on how to proceed.